Vintage Family Photo Album 400+ Black & White Photos 1930s-1960s Newspaper Cards. This listing features a Vintage Family Photo Album with approx. 480 Black & White Photos from the1930’s-1960’s (perhaps earlier than 1930). A solid 90% of the photos are black and white, with the other 10% being in a sepia tone. There are newspaper clippings, letters, valentines, family photos, vacation photos, and army scenes. They are very clean throughout but the pages from the photo album are coming out of the binding. The covers of the album shows excessive wear from age. 11 3/8″L x 7 1/4″W x 2 5/8 thick. A fine book filled with amazing photos. A wonderful chronicle and a fine addition to any vintage collection! All items come from a smoke free home. Please view the total listing as there are more pictures at the bottom of the listing. Please make sure you read all of our ad and view all the photos. Thank you for visiting with us. Come back often to our store which features antiques and other items we acquire at estate sales and auctions. FREE scheduling, supersized images and templates. Get Vendio Sales Manager. Make your listings stand out with FREE Vendio custom templates! Over 100,000,000 served. Get FREE counters from Vendio today! The item “Vintage Family Photo Album 400+ Black & White Photos 1930s-1960s Newspaper Cards” is in sale since Monday, March 26, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Photographic Images\Vintage & Antique (Pre-1940)\Photo Albums”. The seller is “antiqueboutique*123″ and is located in Aurora, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Date of Creation: 1939-1949